Greatfields School Mission Statement
We want all our students to:
- feel happy and safe in school;
- be able to compete with any other child in the country;
- have high ambitions for themselves and to understand that they will only achieve these ambitions through hard work;
- become independent learners;
- have access to a wide and varied curriculum, both inside and outside of the classroom;
- play an active role in the school community.
We want all our staff to:
- build positive relationships with all members of the school community rooted in mutual respect;
- build our students’ cultural capital and self-confidence;
- celebrate the achievements and success of our students;
- provide our students with clear and consistent routines and boundaries;
- plan, deliver and facilitate an ambitious, challenging curriculum for all our students.
- feel valued, respected and challenged;
- prioritise their professional development.
We want our school to:
- celebrate the diversity of our community;
- value and engage with our local community;
- engage with our parents to enable them to support their children in achieving their ambitions;
- deliver consistently high quality teaching and learning for all our students.