It was wonderful to meet you and your child last half term and I hope you found your induction interview useful.
Please see some more information regarding upcoming transition events below.
Student Transition Day Friday 30th June
- We would like to invite your child to spend the day with us to get a taster of Greatfields School. This is a fantastic opportunity for students to try some sample lessons and meet their new peers and teachers.
- Please can students arrive so they are in the playground by 9am.
- Students will be dismissed from the playground at 2.30pm.
- Students should come wearing their current primary school uniform
- Lunch will be provided for all students for this day. If your child has any allergies please can you notify the school in advance.
- If your child has any medical needs which require medication, please can you bring their medication labelled with their name to reception.
Transition Parents Evening Wednesday 12th July
- We would like to invite parents to join us for a presentation from Mr Paul from 6pm – 7pm.
- This is an excellent opportunity to ask any questions and to see our facilities.
- Your child is not expected to accompany you but is welcome to do so if you wish.
Please if you have any questions feel free to get in touch via Mrs Ahmed on 0203 9465900.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
On behalf of all the staff and students I would like to warmly welcome you to Greatfields. This is a wonderful school and we are proud to serve this wonderful community. We are excited to welcome you and your child and look forward to working with you in the years to come. Preparations are well underway to welcome you and your child to Greatfields in September 2023. You will receive a welcome pack from the school in the next few weeks and will be able to return the necessary forms to the school. The next stages of the Induction Process are as follows:
- A meeting will be arranged with a member of the pastoral team for you and your child to ask any questions that you may have and for us to find out more about your child’s strengths, interests and aspirations before they start with us. The meeting will last approximately 15 minutes and will take place here at Greatfields School next term.
- Friday 30th June is the Induction Day for all Year 6 students. On this day they will have the chance to meet their Head of Year and to take part in some lessons.
Uniform Collection Dates
You will be able to purchase school uniform on the following dates:
Tuesday 1st August 10am – 3pm
Friday 11th August 10am – 3pm
Tuesday 22nd August 10am -3pm
Please see below information of a Free School Uniform Shop run by the charitable organisation, Smile. They are currently taking referrals for families on low income for school uniforms for September 2022.
Online Safety – for Parents to read